Kitchen Fire In Clarksville
A fire in a Clarksville home was the result of an electrical outlet which spread throughout the house. Emergency personals arrived quickly on the scene, saving the structure. The before photo is of our production technician using a dry sponge technique to clean soot off the ceiling. Notice how the area that was cleaned is clearer than the area that hasn't yet been cleaned. This is also shown in the after photo where our technician is cleaning the carpets. While a fire in your home or business may be unpredictable, the team at SERVPRO of Montgomery County are "Ready for whatever happens". Give us a call at 931-645-1285.